Friday, July 18, 2008

Fuel surcharges are delivering extra pain

The Dallas Morning News - July 16, 2008

You're not only paying to fill your tank these days, you're also helping your pizza deliveryman gas up.

Along with your cabbie, your plumber, your tow-truck operator, your florist, your landscaper and the guy who services your home-security system.

While fuel surcharges on airline tickets and package deliveries have attracted the most attention, small businesses in Dallas and across the country are also tacking on the fees.

Full Story

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my site is www.ignmax.com,you can call it ignmax or
ignmax.com orwww.ignmax.com .And another site is www.wow7gold.com.you can search it by wow7gold ,
wow 7 gold or wow7gold.com .Them name is http://www.ignmax.com and www.wow7gold.com. Both of them are provide wow gold.

Erica Smith said...

Dear,
I want to make 1 guest post in your site, if you permit me. The post contains 350 words above and it is totally unique as it is written by my content writers.

Please contact me at ericasmith568(at)gmail.com soon. Moreover, I will place your link in one of my finance sites.

regards,
Erica Smith