Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tolls to increase at Wycliff Avenue gate on Dallas North Tollway

September 23, 2008
By DAN X. McGRAW / The Dallas Morning News

The North Texas Tollway Authority is raising tolls at the Wycliff Avenue gate of the Dallas North Tollway to make them consistent with those at other toll booths.

Beginning Oct. 1, tolls will go up a dime to 70 cents for TollTag customers and a quarter to $1 for other motorists, the authority said today.

The tolls had been lower because of construction between Lemmon Avenue and Interstate 35. Wycliff Avenue sits in the middle of the construction. The construction had limited toll road access to two lanes in each direction. But on Aug. 29, a third lane opened, marking completion of a $50 million renovation project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caterpillar Turbocharger

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.